The facade was built up with layers of cardstock, balsa, and plaster castings for the decorative corners. I bought those more than a year ago for no apparent reason :) I even pulled out the paperclay and smooshed it around for the interior step.
A moist cotton ball does the job of rubbing back acrylic paint for an aged foot-worn step.
The back window feature I made up from 3 laser cut decorative pieces bought years ago! I made a frame from balsa to tie the 3 together. The whole point of this exercise, like Carrie said on her blog, was to get over the trap of always having to wait for the perfect parts to arrive before we can do a project and just using what I had.
The doors are balsa, the decorative designs I scanned from an art book of Arabic designs, re-sized with Photoshop and printed out. There is still a bit to go with aging, rubbing back the paper to give the impression of weathering, lights, furniture, fixtures, furnishings. If someone or something inspires you just go for it.