Friday, 17 July 2015

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

So I posted this over on my other blog, mainly because that's where I put stuff that isn't light, fluffy and sweet, 'cause a lot of people have these little stomachs that just don't like a dash of reality sprinkled over their fantasy, but hey - what the hell - it's not like anyone's gonna read this much anyway, and if they do and if they take umbrage... should I care??? Because really, it's the caring about how people are going to react to your honest expression of WTF that perpetuates the wholesale allowance taken by a vast majority of narcissistic aggressive bitches who just keep on talking nasty-arse trash and threatening to ruin your public reputation if you speak back to it... screw that.  Some people are just so revolting, I'm going to speak about it whether folks like it or not. 

So here's the link to the post on Thought Thief and a little snippet of its content:


Just to CLARIFY, the picture below was SENT TO MY FAMILY MEMBER, it was not sent by me or that member of my family.


Some people may ask why my sister appears to get so much more of this type of customer and correspondence than anyone else.... perhaps simply because she doesn't put up with it and won't let manipulative, low-brained nastiness do whatever it wants.  Because she's very practiced in recognizing this type of personality and calls it out early, politely I might add .... and without fail she becomes the mirror to their own hidden foulness and they start abusing her with all the nastiness they won't say to themselves.  Say what you like about what you think Carrie Lavender is or isn't, but just know that she takes a stand against the abusers like this so those who don't have the stomach for it, don't have to.

  Others take the 'nice' stance: it's a type of naive fear-filled facade that just lets people like this walk all over you, leaving large boot-shaped imprints all over your self-image and shop.  I've seen recently an incident involving a thief by the name of Pamela Krase/Dixon/Ledgerman, where so many shop owners are coming out of the shadows of their convo inboxes to speak of how much this woman has cost them, both in money and in the terror they have endured at the inundation of her abusive and manipulative insanity via copious crazy lie-filled convos.  You had sleepless nights over trash like this?!!!! Why?????   Here are a few words of advice... you don't have to stay quiet.... and you don't have to just take it for fear of losing sales..... no really..... you don't.  

Why did Krasne get away with it for some two years and hundreds of dollars?  Because folks choose to keep their 'nice girl' faces on, and choose to stay in the mentality of victimhood, rather than grabbing their dragon, chucking on their armour and yelling 'tally ho' bitches!!!!  DENISE SANDLANDT thinks she's a fine example of Australian tough 'you can't tell me what to do' - no you're just revolting and you're what's shameful about this nation's culture of entitlement.  And I don't have to ignore it, just let it go, just believe in justice and balance, and ignore the haters.... That's the same as saying, I'm gonna let you do whatever nasty shit you like cause I'm 'nice', and I'm going to show everyone how much nicer I am than you by turning this rosy cheek and not speaking about it .....  Hell no!!!!

I swear, minis are a portal to the hellmouth - kind of like Teddy Bear and Doll shows, and women's auxillary bake offs.


Ohh and here's a link to one of the Etsy sellers Pamela Krasne/Dixon/Ledgerman stole from some time ago:

Kiki Bean Minis



She makes lovely mini Flower Arrangements.  If you're in the market for a sweet flower arrangement for your mini scene, go drop by and flow a little favour in Kiki Bean's direction to balance out the crap.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sherri-Lee,
    I am sorry Carrie had to endure this situation. Everyone has the right to be disappointed in a purchase, but I'm sure things could have been resolved so much easier and to everyone's satisfaction. Is it really that difficult to contact a seller if you are dissatisfied before leaving unflattering feedback. People seem to forget that feedback is not only about expression what you feel, but you are affecting someone's business. I miss the day when adults acted like adults.
    Big hug to you and Carrie,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am upset about anything, it is that we are trained to feel that we cannot discuss the unpleasant things of social interaction. I agree, everyone has a right to be disappointed by their purchases. I feel people would be less disappointed if they actually look at the descriptions carefully, they would know that the item is not what they want it to be. There is a temptation for people to think that something like this situation is a case of the seller chucking a spit because the buyer didn't leave 5 stars... that's not the case... many buyers leave worse.... The issue is buying something that is clearly described as is and then leaving critical feedback because it came as described and not as wanted. Some may think I am too off-topic... whatever that is... yet the buying and selling of miniatures is very topical on a blog largely begun to share about miniatures. If my raw expression of honesty causes even one buyer to be a little more thoughtful of the person they are buying from then the judgement and exclusion is worth it.

    Thank you for stopping by and engaging Giac. You are a generous person and I wish you great happiness ~ Sherri-Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri,
    I am always saddened to learn that people treat each other this badly. No, I don't live in LaLaLand... but I try my best to give others the benefit of the doubt. Yes there is a "Bitch" culture out there that thinks it is being assertive rather than aggressive. And yes, sometime the harsh truth needs to be told and the inappropriate behavior revealed to a wider audience... although my experience is that people who behave like that have no shame and are used to "running roughshod" over all in their way. Again, I am sorry your Dear sister has to deal with this nastiness. Her creativity is so beautiful and loving... I am hoping to see more. And yours too. I hope you are finding time to spend on mini projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also used the 'benefit of the doubt' tool, most persistently for the first 35 years of my life. About then I began to realize that I was dealing more and more with people who had a keen understanding of that tool and had devised very subtle but clever ways to use it as a means to do as they wished without consequence. So I've been a bit less free with it since. I agree such people as I've described have very little inhibitors and rarely care if you expose them. I do it more to let others know that there is support for them if they decided they want to be really ticked off by the roughshodders publically, or even just to let them feel vindicated in expressing their grrrr in the privacy of their own homes. It's the subtle but deeply wounding and manipulative effects of those like Ms Sandlant, that tie people up in energetic webs they aren't even aware of and begin to direct their everyday decisions all the while believing they are making clear choices they really are happy with. I think pretty deeply and I express passionately, it's my nature. I understand that many do not have the disposition or desire to tackle the nasties, I get that, they don't have to, I do enough for many!!!

    No to much time on mini projects!! This year is half way gone and I don't really know what I've done with it. I'll keep on living my mini likes vicariously through creative souls such as yourself for a while longer I think :) Blessings to you sweet Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Hope your day is turning out awesome :)